Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 37: Stockton Brookside

Dear Family and Friends,

My week has been good.  Nothing too exciting has happened in the last week.  We had chicken and waffles with some of the YSA members, they were pretty good and I would suggest having them.  Other than that, it's supposed to get up to 100 for a couple days this next week, so that will be fun to have to wear pants and go out and do missionary stuff.  I can definitely say that I much prefer Colorado weather than here.  There's just more fun things to do in the winter there, and the summer is debilitating here so you can't do things outside without dying of heat exhaustion.  It occurred to me the other day that I'll be 19 in 2 months, and then people won't think I'm so young for being out on a mission.  Transfers come next week too, but I haven't really paid any attention to it.  I really like where I am, having two wards, and being able to go so many places and not have to worry.  And I really like working with the people we work with.  And Elder Newsome and I have a lot of fun, but obviously that won't last forever.  So, I have no idea what will happen at transfers, but hopefully it brings something if there is change.  

It's getting to be that time too where everyone puts in their mission papers, so it's exciting to hear where everyone at home is going, but there are also a lot of cool people here that we are close to that are preparing to leave and it's cool to help them prepare and answer any of their questions.  

Hopefully more happens this next week, and with transfers there will be extra, but that's all for now. 

Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment