Dear Family and Friends,
Yes, it is transfer week. I am still going to be in the Pacific YSA and Brookside Wards, but my companion got transferred. Elder Newsome is going down to Turlock, along with two other missionaries. My companion will be Elder Torres, and I'm pretty sure this is his last transfer, and this is also the first time since my trainer that I'll have a companion that has been out longer than me. But I'm excited. It should be a lot of fun since he will probably want to work really hard for his last transfer.
It being hot is how I feel almost all the time now. And it especially sucks because I can't wear shorts and shirts that cool down easy. It's pretty rough, and it has been over 100 a couple times the last few weeks.
This week was pretty good. We had quite a few lessons, and a lot of really fun activities. We also set two dates for people to get baptized and one of them will get baptized this coming weekend. So this area too will be pretty exciting for the next couple weeks.
The internet went out for a about an hour just a little bit ago, and we got here later than we usually do so that's why I'm emailing pretty late, but we were able to get stuff done.
I can't think of anything else, but I will try to send pictures next week.
I hope all continues to go well.
Love,
Elder Weber
__________________________________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment