We had a really good week this last week. We met almost every goal we had for the week, and they were some pretty worthy goals. The man we baptized last week received the Holy Ghost and the priesthood yesterday at church. I asked him how he felt and he said it feels really good and a lot cleaner and better than he felt before. We have three other investigators that we are working with too that all have baptismal dates, and multiple others that have the potential to progress towards being baptized. We never know who will stay and who will fizzle out but so far they all look promising.
We had a Zone Conference on Thursday and Elder Evans of the Seventy came and spoke specifically to all of us. It was really cool. We went over specific topics that I was able to ask some questions on and I ended up being one of a few that stood in the pews for like 15 minutes being taught one on one by a general authority. It was a great experience. I also got to participate in doing a musical number since my companion does the piano for like all of the conferences we have. We sang Dear to the Heart of the Shepherd in a really cool arrangement. I might do it when I get home and try to get a couple people to do it with so that may be cool.
We've got a lot coming in the next few weeks along with another "Special Zone Conference" tomorrow. So who knows what can happen.
Love,
Elder Weber
P.S. Our bikes didn't actually get stripped. We stripped them ourselves in one of the sketch areas in Stockton right before dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment