Dear Family and Friends,
We had a really good week this last week. Not necessarily that I'm happy that we had transfers and I'm not with Elder Newsome anymore, but, the transfer brought a whole new set of blessings and hard work to be done. My companion is Elder Torres. He is from Tampa Bay, Florida. This is his last transfer of his mission, so we've been working really really hard the past week. So far we are getting along well and we have a lot of fun together. He works really hard and is very obedient, diligent, and knowledgeable about all points of the gospel and missionary work. Even for a week I have seen a clear difference in our work and the blessings that come from doing what we are supposed to be doing. We have biked almost every day this last week and had that baptism for Brother Buckner, and my first time actually baptizing out here. We have two other baptismal dates set and multiple others progressing towards making dates, so the work is moving.
All is well with me. Making some changes in our apartment so it will look different in a week or so so I might send more pictures of that if I haven't already. Well, we've gotta go.
Love,
Elder Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment