Dear Family and Friends,
It's hard enough to think about things to talk about as it is so trying to write about stuff after I could just relay it a day before is going to be tough, but I can probably do it. This last week was one of the slower weeks we've had in a while, however there is never a shortage of funny things that me and my companion talk about that I can really remember well enough to be able to say what they were.
Now as I remember stuff I can write about some old things that happened. Towards the end My last transfer in Creekside we went bowling with our ward mission leader, and I figured out how to bowl like dad, and was able to bowl like a 140 or 150, which was fun. Since we cover all of Stockton we can go around to a lot of the neighborhoods, and we saw a sign for a guy running for city council, with some editing on our part, it just looks like Jesus is running for city council. On the road that we live on, there's this guy that will walk around, and usually at night, carrying like laundry or a bag of plastic water bottles, but balancing them on his head. We tried to get a picture but it was too dark. There isn't much else that I can think of, but I'll try to remember some stuff for next week.
Love,
Elder Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment