Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 24: Stockton Creekside - Week Before Transfers




Dear Family and Friends,

My feeling on the next transfer.  Well they include a lot.  From what I've talked about with my companion and our Ward Mission Leader ranges from both of us just staying, to one of the sisters saying that I'll be a zone leader.  As to my personal thoughts, I think I'm being transferred to a new area.  

My companion and I are doing well.  We are working better and starting to bond more than just argue about different things.  And the things that we do argue about are some pretty irrelevant and ridiculous things.  We do get along most of the time though.  We work together really well and teach well together.  

Not too much has really happened this week that is of too much importance.  We did do some service on Saturday, where I killed a weed forest with a weed wacker and then went and helped our Ward Mission Leader change the oil in his two cars.  A nice little break from doing only proselyting and being able to go and help people out for a while.

We do have another baptism coming up this weekend, so you should be getting pictures for that when we have them.  

Love,
Elder Weber
A couple of the Sisters in Jackson's area sent me a letter in the mail.  It made me laugh as I'm pretty sure that not driving a car is a huge sacrifice for our car loving kid!


If you can't read it it says:

We are helping your son learn Spanish.  I saw the batman stamps and I really loved them.  Did you know there is a Weber St. here in Stockton?  It's not in your son's area, but we pass it all the time. 

By the way, this is Sister Arevalo.  I came in to the mission field at the same time as Elder Weber.  I'm serving in Spanish and currently my companion and I cover the city. The whole city!

We love serving in Stockton and my companion and I think it is pretty cool your son has been serving here in Stockton since the beginning of his mission.

That was Sister Martinez, she's pretty awesome. We sometimes have dinner at the Hixon's, a family in Elder Weber's ward.  They are super nice.

We told Elder Weber he would get a car once he learned to love biking.  Haha we will see how long it will take.

We will keep our eye on him and make sure he is doing ok.

We are really excited about the families we are teaching. We hope to tell you about future miracles.

Love, The Hermanas
Hermana Arevalo & Hermana Martinez






No comments:

Post a Comment