Dear Family and Friends,
We had a good easter. We did the normal stuff that we do everyday, nothing too significant. We had a couple dinners this weekend, one with ham and another with roast beef and ribs. They were good. They were with a couple families. This week was good. The goose hasn't left yet but we have had to hit it a couple times.
My companion and I are getting better and we have a lot of fun together. I'm getting used to the work here in this area and getting more comfortable with the members and the way things are. My only problem is that the YSA is so geared towards trying to find the right companion and dating and getting married and everything, and I'm not allowed to do any of that. It's a great ward to serve in but I don't feel I can participate as much as I want to. I'll just have to wait my time out of this area. Other than that there isn't too much. I'm doing well and I'm healthy and everything.
Love,
Elder Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment