Out with Elder Hernandez who has gone home.
Dear Family and Friends,
Things are more or less pretty good. I am having lots of fun, and at least feel like I'm getting a lot done. My new companion and I have a lot of fun together. He is from Virginia, a little place called Heathsville, and he said it's just off the Chesapeake bay. He is a couple months younger than me, and we get along pretty well, the only difference is where we are from, where we've been on our missions, and also our work ethics, differentiated because of the areas we've been. I did have to move apartments. They are a couple miles away, and I was able to fit everything into my two suitcases and a box and bags. It was kinda weird to pack after being in one place for 6 months, but it was manageable. The new area is fun. There are new people, and new places, and new things to do, but it is all kinda hard since I feel pretty lost because of my time spent in Creekside. But with more time I'll be okay and will get the hang of things here.
I was thinking about the stake earlier when I was talking to Brother Hixson, since he still brings the Creekside Elders for Preparation Day. I was looking at the size of the Wards and Stakes and the activity in CSNS, and it came to mind that at some point, they are going to have to split that Stake in half and call some new Stake Presidents. I don't know how long that will take, but it will probably happen before they split the Ward and shuffle everyone around.
All is well though, and I hope that all stays well for everyone at home.
Love,
Elder Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment