Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 89: Tracy Ward

Dear Family and Friends,

My week was good.  Last Monday we had a Zone Conference with Elder Weatherford T. Clayton of the seventy.  Other than the fact that it was super hot and uncomfortable in the chapel that we met in, it was awesome to be able to hear his inspired words and feelings that he shared.  Mainly our focus has been on the book of mormon and it's truth and divinity.  Something I think is being magnified at least throughout our mission and stakes.  Mainly because of President Monson's short talk on reading the book of mormon everyday.  As for the rest of the week, we made up some of our preparation day on Tuesday and every other day was somewhat normal.  We've been helping out one of the families in our ward recently and we went over to give someone a blessing and the 12 year old son had a bunch of fidget spinners just sitting on the table.  So I was messing with them and he asked me if I wanted one.  I just said sure and he handed it to me.  I don't know how expensive they are, but if I already had that kind of stuff controlled, but now I don't have it handled because I mess with it so much.  Church was good this week too.  Today we haven't done too much.  We don't have any money so none of us could get groceries, but we're going to play some sports and then probably just hang out until dinner.  Just the usual stuffs.  Maybe something exciting will happen this week.  

Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment