Monday, June 5, 2017

Week 90: Tracy Ward

Dear Family and Friends,

Our week was good.  We were super busy it feels, doing the usual who know's what stuff.  We did have a couple service opportunities though.  Some tough investigators to work with that put us in for a whirl everytime we go over.  Teaching is easy, it's just addressing their concerns and questions is frustrating on occasion.  I haven't had like a solid investigator where we just slide through the lessons and they get baptized in so long.  It's been a couple months at least, but if it's what God wants for me right now than let it happen.  Nothing too exciting happens in Tracy though.  I guess the other night this guy in his tuned up Mustang was going around the neighborhood making all this noise and doing donuts and stuff, but that's as crazy as it gets in this area.  Welp.  That's all I really have.  Maybe if we pray hard enough something cool will happen.

Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment