Monday, June 19, 2017

Week 92: Tracy Ward

Dear Family and Friends,

Our week was pretty good.  We lost some investigators but picked up some others on Sunday.  My companion and I are staying together for another transfer in Tracy.  The heat is killing me though.  I had to come out and go home right after the summer so that I could die for my last 3 months in the heat.  I'll live though.  It just gives us more of a desire to work hard and be inside people's houses.  But we're doing well.  I rearranged the apartment again just so I could feel a little difference, and so we can clean up and make it look nicer.  We have new apartment checkers so it'll make ours look nice for Wednesday.  I don't know if I said but it's my smallest apartment so far my whole mission.  It's a little cramped and not too many places to hide but it is what it is.  Not much really happens here though.  We have some service every week and other opportunities every so often.  But other than that it's mostly biking around.  We have a tiny area too so we could bike everywhere in the area in an hour if need be, but that's how we gotta roll.  

Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment