Monday, May 8, 2017

Week 86: Transfering to Tracy

Dear Family and Friends,

This last week was pretty good.  Not a whole lot happened.  We've been trying to keep organized and working amidst the meetings that we had all last week too.  We had our leadership meeting on Tuesday and then Zone Training on Thursday.  Here's a little exciting thing, it was our last one.  No more Zone meetings following Mission Leadership Council.  We also attended a couple wedding receptions over the last few weeks which I forgot to mention.  We went to one last weekend for a couple that used to be in the YSA when I served here before.  And this last Friday we went to one for a couple that I have grown pretty close to.  It was really cool to see them be so happy and prepared to live together for time and eternity.  As for transfers.  So I'm going to the Tracy ward.  I won't have any leadership assignments anymore, so I'll just be working hard and doing the work in that ward.  I'm pretty excited to be able to focus on that aspect of being a missionary again.  I'm definitely going to miss the meetings and opportunities to serve that I've been able to have as a leader, but I'm sure I'll enjoy where I'll be no matter what.  Hopefully the last few transfers I have treat me well.  I'll send some pictures in a bit too.

Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment