Dear Family and Friends,
This last week was good. I'm a little homesick for Stockton, but Tracy is still pretty good. It's tough to not know where anything is anymore nor know who everyone is, but I'll get passed that. We had a good week. We taught a couple lessons and had some good dinners. There are a lot more active members here in comparison to how the rest of my mission has been. I think they have about 250 active people. So imagine the liberty building chapel and instead of going like 10 rows back in chairs, it was only 4 rows back in chairs. Still a really good sized ward. I liked it. There are some awesome members here too. We've done a lot of biking. Way more biking than I've been able to do over the last couple months. It's a good refresher. I also had my first full 3 hours of church in like 4 months. That was a little different, but still good. We have like one current investigator, so hopefully this next week we can find some more people and have some success.
Love,
Elder Weber
My companion is the one to my left in the picture
No comments:
Post a Comment