Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 88: Tracy Ward

Dear Family and Friends,

This week was good.  Tracy is doing fairly okay.  Not too much going on out here.  This weekend our ward had Ward Conference so the Stake President and the Bishop spoke.  Super good talks by both of them, and then last night we went to the Stake General Priesthood meeting in which the Stake President and others of the stake spoke.  It was really good.  They talked about preparing for missions and helping others return to activity.  Today we have a Zone Conference from 1-5 with Elder Clayton of the seventy.  That should be a really good meeting.  I'll share more about how it went and what we talked about next week after it happens.  Other than that we have been doing well.  We have a few people we're working with but it's good to just have places to go and people to teach.  I'm beginning to like this area more I'm here.  Every area is different, but they're all good.  

Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment