Dear Family and Friends,
My companion and I are doing well. We had a crazy busy week this week. With all of the new transfer drama gone we got a lot more work done this week. Also, I don't know if I said, but we have a new way of doing exchanges. So before one Elder from each area out of two areas would switch for a day. However, now we just take the other set of Elders out of their area and do double the work in our area. So we did that this week with one of the district leaders and his companion. It was a pretty crazy night with 6 Elders in our apartment, but the next day was good. We have to do one of those every week. It's pretty nuts. My companion and I figured out what we were missing that made us feel like things just weren't right though, and so we're going to start working on that.
We got an opportunity to go out and work with our mission president. It was really good to be able to go out with him and talk to some people and make some visits. I love the interaction I can have with him. Just the inspiration that he has makes it so awesome to be around him. He helped us out a lot to see that although our plans might not all follow through and we don't see everyone we want that just seeing a few people is still a good job. And gave us a few things to improve on. Overall it was good.
Love,
Elder Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment