Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 74: Stockton YSA

Dear Family and Friends,

This week was a lot of fun.  We had multiple exchanges this last week.  One of which I got to go down to Modesto with Elder Baird.  Funny thing, he was assigned as an assistant to the president last transfer.  How crazy that my second companion that I trained is an assistant!  We also had some other exchanges.  This week was all in all pretty good.  A couple lessons and some fun experiences.

Transfers:  Still in Stockton (I'm gonna start saying that again.  I feel like I'll stay here the rest of my mission)  Elder Jeong is leaving.  He is going to Modesto.  He has already been there like 2 other times already.  My companion will be Elder Bonola.  I'm pretty sure he has been in Turlock almost his whole mission. He's a spanish missionary.  I'm super excited.  It's going to be a lot of fun.  I'll still be a zone leader.  

I'm pretty excited for this next transfer.  It'll be a lot of fun.  

Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment