Dear Family and Friends,
This last week wasn't as good as the week before, but it was still pretty good. We had some more meetings at the beginning of the week and so we counselled more about the recent changes as well as some new changes that will come next transfer. It's crazy being in a leadership position because I can hear about all the new things coming out. The downside is that my companion and I have to enact all of them. We spend so much time trying to make sure everyone knows what's happening and understands what the mission president would like to happen. Sometimes it's stressful, sometimes it's fun, but it is what it is.
Transfers do come up next week, so we'll see what the future holds for us. I'll probably stay in Stockton but you never know. The changes are good. They give us more time and a better use of our agency, but I'm still tired all of the time, so we'll see when that ends.
Something I feel like has been reiterated time and time again over the last couple weeks is that the Lord really does trust us. He sends us here to learn and to grow and trusts us as we promise Him that we can make all the right choices and eventually make it back to His presence. We may struggle here and there, but that is why He gives us opportunity after opportunity to return to Him and love others more.
Love,
Elder Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment