Dear Family and Friends,
We received our transfer calls last night. I didn't really know what to expect. I kinda thought in my mind that because I have been in Creekside for 4 and a half months. I figured I had my time in the ward and that I was finally feeling too comfortable for the area. I thought that Elder Baird was going to stay, maybe train, or maybe we would stay together. Long story short. I am staying the Creekside and I will finish training a missionary that came out last transfer. Elder Baird is going to Manteca. I guess I will be here for 6 months.
Other than that, there wasn't really too much else other than the rain and getting soaked multiple times this week. I do get to stay in the area and continue the work. There has been a lot of exciting things happening. More investigators and more to do. We are hoping to have a couple baptisms coming up and are excited to see more people progress in the gospel. I another pedal too. One of the ones from walmart. I was starting to pedal and the bolt inside the pedal completely sheared in half. So I had to buy another set of pedals this last week. I don't know why, but I go through pedals really fast.
I'm doing pretty good. Just stunned that I'm staying in Stockton. But it should be fun to be able to continue the work in this area.
Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:
Post a Comment