This past week has been a fairly spiritual week regardless of the stress and excitement that would come along with it for most people. We had the opportunity to spend thanksgiving with some of the great families in our ward. We were fed plenty and had enough pie to fill us for a couple days. I had the opportunity to share thoughts that bring the festivities to a more spiritual aspect to help us see how much our Father has blessed us. The rest of the week is going well. I'm learning a lot about being a better missionary and doing better in the area which we serve by using the area book and looking through all the little spiritual experiences that the previous missionaries have had in this area. We have developed a lot more potentials in the past week because we have looked back at those people who were interested at one time or another before we came here.
I shared some bad news with Jackson about a young man we know from Arizona who was diagnosed with lymphoma.
That's pretty tragic as for Conner. I know that through prayer and the power of God that they can be well off for the future and see great things to come. Look for this scripture for any quick guidance. D&C 6:36. We can also always follow what else we have been commanded to do and we will always receive many blessings because of what we do.
Transfers are coming up in two weeks. I'd like to learn a language now that I'm here but I've noticed that there were many other things that I needed to do while I've been out these past months. I am learning a little Spanish every once in a while, but I haven't had too much submersion in it. But I'll keep y'all posted until then. Let me know if you want more out of my emails so that I can put more effort in them.
Anyways, the adventure continues next week...
Love,
Elder Weber
Doctrine & Covenants 6:36 Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not.
ReplyDelete