Dear family and friends,
All is well here in Stockton. We have 4 investigators now, and a couple of them are progressing really well. It's so great to see how our investigators are changing and making the right decisions. Not only them, but our ward is also starting to push for getting the less actives to church. It seems to be that the past missionaries really didn't try very hard in this area, and so Elder Larson and I are restarting the fire in this area, which also probably means we'll be in this area for a while. I still think that I might be training next transfer, which is next Tuesday, or I'll be shipped somewhere else. I also have been having a feeling that I will be learning a language soon. It says that I will have the gift of tongues and interpretation thereof in my patriarchal blessing. Usually that happens on the mission, so I'm almost expecting it to happen, I just don't know when. But I'll just have to wait and see, and focus on what is going on in this area first.
It's not really getting all that "cold" here, but it's definitely not as hot as it was when I first got here. It feels like Colorado and it is so great!
It's also great to hear that everyone is doing well at home as well. It's also pretty awesome to hear that the school is doing a good job in football. And that Jared and Jordan are busy and can stay focused on what they enjoy. It's also cool that y'all can fix all the cars. I can see that that is one of the first of many blessings to come.
I can't think of much more to write about, but I'll let you know that I miss all of you at home, and I also miss how easy and accessible everything was to get. That'll go away after some more time.
Until next week.
Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:
Post a Comment