Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 4: Stockton Creekside - Keeping Busy!

Jackson is having a great time on his mission.  He really likes his companion Elder Larson - as you can see it looks like they're having a good time!

Hello all,

So far it's a lot like you've said.  They are changing a lot of the focus for missions on reactivating families.  There are a whole lot of uninterested non-members, but a lot of less than active members and part member families.  We might have an investigator soon, but for now we are still working on meeting everyone and are gonna start focusing on the less active members.  And Elder Larson thinks that him or I will transfer after the first 6 weeks.  Mostly because I'm "pre-trained", but I don't know what will happen.  That's all up to the Lord.

I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well too.  It's the busy-ness that doesn't let you think that is keeping everyone from breaking down, and me too.  But along with the heartache will come the blessings.  One of the sisters in the zone just found out her mother's multiple sclerosis is in remission, so if that happens to one family, just imagine what you could receive.  

I'm happy that Lindsay and her daughter will be doing well soon too.

Well, until next week.
Love, 
Elder Weber
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elder Weber's cousin Lindsay had a baby on Friday.  The first of the cousins to have a baby!  So crazy to think this little girl will be almost 2 years old when Jackson gets home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment