Monday, July 3, 2017

Week 94: Tracy Ward

Dear Family and Friends,

Our week was good.  We did quite a lot of work.  We finished a big service project with the other Elders in our ward.  We'd been working on her property for the last couple weeks just cleaning it up and rearranging a lot of the crap that was there.  It looks super good now but it was a lot of work.  It's been a little less hot the last week but still pretty ridiculous.  As for the 4th our ward doesn't have anything planned.  A lot of the ward is out of town so maybe that's why.  We do have a big zone conference tomorrow up in Lodi so that will take up most of our day as well.  I wish I had more to share other than that we have been trying to work with less-actives and potentials with no luck.  Maybe something will happen soon and I'll have more to share.  

Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment