Monday, July 10, 2017

Week 95: Tracy Ward

Dear Family and Friends,

In terms of our area not much is happening.  We do have some new potential investigators, and have been working with some Prospective Elders, but not much else is going on.  I went to Modesto on Thursday to get my temple recommend renewed so I don't have to worry about it later in the month.  It was a good visit with the Mission President.  We also had a Zone Conference on the 4th which took up most of the day.  Long trip up to Lodi and then long trip back.  It was a good conference though.  I got to see the Bishop from Galt so that was cool.  

At some point this last week the SD card I used for my cameras as well as some music got snapped in half.  So I lost some things within the last couple months but I do have a lot on another USB.  Pretty sad but there's nothing I can do about it now.

I'm excited for the last little bit of my mission though.  Amidst all the meetings and interviews and work we've put in this last week I felt like I received a lot of added strength to help me push and press forward for the last couple months.  I'm hoping we can make a change in the Tracy area.

Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment