Monday, July 31, 2017

Week 98: Last Transfer




Dear Family and Friends,

Last week was good.  We had plenty of stuff to do and no shortage of people to see.  Surprisingly I'm actually being transferred.  I'm going to the Ceres 1st ward.  It's actually the ward my trainer came from when we first went to Stockton.  My current companion is going to Jackson up in the Lodi hills.  He should like it up there.  

My Birthday was good.  It was a pretty easy day.  We did a lot of service plus we had our weekly planning so it wasn't too bad.  I got the shirt and the package with all the snacks so I'm guessing that I should be getting one more.  The downside is the shirt is a size too small.  I guess I've grown... But just let me know what you want me to do with it.  I'm planning on sending a package home so maybe I can send it and you can figure it out.  But it'll be with mostly other clothes and some old letters and pictures I think.  I got a little cake mix and stuff and it wasn't just me and my companion since we work closely with some other Elders so I made it (which it only had to be done in the microwave) and put candles on and sang a little.

Ceres is going to be cool though.  I never thought I'd be transferred into a new area for my last transfer but I guess that's just the way it goes.  I'll make the most of it.  

Love,
Elder Weber

P.S.  Just some pictures of the group in the area.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment