Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 80: Stockton YSA -18 Month Mark!

Dear Family and Friends,

This last week was pretty good.  We had a lot going on.  Exchanges taking us out of our area, the usual drive down to Modesto for packages and supplies, District meeting, weekly planning, and then a normal full day to proselyte.  

I realized I don't share enough mini spiritual experiences with anyone, so I'll share this small one really quick. So on Saturday while my companion and I prayed before planning, I had a thought come to mind to try to head to Galt with a member again. Initially I think I shrugged it off, but right after we ended our prayer my companion said that we should go to Galt. So we planned it in. We met and taught a young man there a couple weeks ago and didn't ever feel that we would actually see him again. What a feeling it was when we saw his truck and knocked on his door and he was home. It's been awhile since I recognized a small inspired miracle as such. But that is something I'm striving for is to look for the small miracles and good things each day and make the most of those things.

We got our transfer calls last night, we are both staying in the area, however we will be moving apartments.  We're moving to one in the downtown area of Stockton.  I'm excited because we will live in our area, and it's a minor change to help keep us on our toes.  Oh yeah.  I just looked back at a couple emails and you said that when Jake Goodsell was out for 18 months that he finished his "sister mission."  Funny thing.  So all the sisters that I came out with are going home this week.  Which is super scary because that means that I'm that much closer to being done.  AND I finished my sister mission. lol.  It still feels like I barely came out a couple months ago, but that's just how it goes.  Here's to the last 6 months...

Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment