Dear Family and Friends,
Overall this week was pretty good. We have so much going on all the time that it's just so hard to even know what happened. We had a leadership meeting at the beginning of the week, so a couple days later we led a meeting with all the missionaries within our zone. It was really good this time around. The Spirit was really strong and I'm sure that each missionary was able to take something to improve with to apply.
Thursday night at dinner was the night my tooth broke, it makes it kinda hard to eat, but I get through it. I try to keep it in most of the time, and for the last day and a bit I've kept my top retainer in so that I don't mess with it too much during the day. Still annoying, but we'll go get it taken care of tomorrow. We've had a lot going on within our wards still too. There was a little change within one, and a different attitude change within the other so everything should pick up and we should be able to work better from here on out. It's been tough, but still worth it and improving.
Here a couple pictures, one is of our district a couple weeks ago, and the other is our zone as a whole.
Love,
Elder Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment