Dear Family and Friends,
I can't believe that it's December of 2016 already. I still can't even believe that I've been here for as long as I have. It's unreal to think about the time that has gone by and the little bit that I have left. It makes me want to work even harder, which is good. We're all doing well and having fun. We deep cleaned the heck out of our house last week and we're all feeling pretty good. Just been enjoying our time with one another.
My companion and I are working with some of the Sisters in our district to perform at the Mission Christmas devotional. I'm gonna play and the four of us will sing. It's pretty exciting, but also kinda scary, but it'll go well as long as I don't mess up. You'll probably end up with a video or two us playing it together.
This week went fairly well. We've had so many opportunities to share the Light the World video and initiative with people in our area. It's been a wonder to see some of them actually trying to be more like Christ each day. What a huge blessing to have the resources of the church to rely on to bring joy to the world. We met a small family of a dad and his two daughters. They're so wonderful. The six year old younger girl believes in Jesus so much that it just radiates within her and that she is willing to do as Jesus did. It helped me to really see what the scriptures mean to have faith as a little child. That if we follow and do as he directs and believe with all our hearts that he will bless us with happiness and joy and peace.
I've been putting off telling you, but I think I already beat Jared in the healthy eating race now. I've had salad quite a bit already. I may not like it too much but I'll eat it. I've also gotten into eating beans and tons of other veggies and stuff I wouldn't before. Also, no more soda or mio, only water. Trying to work out in the morning and take protein with some semi healthy foods. Basically I'm a lot healthier than before.
Exciting time coming up with Christmas and everything. Just trying to stay diligent even though it seems that less people want to see us at these times.
Love,
Elder Weber


No comments:
Post a Comment