Thursday, September 29, 2016

Week 54: Galt 1st Ward

Dear Family and Friends,

All is well.  We really didn't have a whole lot happen this week.  We are still down to one investigator and a ton of our time goes towards finding people to teach, but so far we haven't gotten the results yet.  This week felt super good and we felt accomplished, there just wasn't anything super cool that happened.  We've been working with our ward to try to get at least 20 lessons a week.  Which means like anytime we teach a principle and leave a commitment it counts.  It's all looking up though.  We may not be seeing the results immediately but I know that with more time and consistent effort the good will come.  

My companion is getting closer to heading out.  Instead of sending his bike home he decided to sell it and use the money for better things rather than pay to have it sit in his garage and not get used.  Also he just has a couple more things to get ready before he's all set.  He hasn't lived out of his suitcase but he's pretty close to getting all packed up again.  It kinda suck to get into a new area and to unpack everything and then to just pack it all back up 6 weeks later, but that's the mission for you.  I'm doing well too.  Obviously I know that I'm going to get a new companion in 2 weeks, but I never know what can happen.  I could stay and bring someone in or leave and be with someone else.  Who knows!

Hopefully more happens this next week.

Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment