Galt is still pretty boring. Just as a small city will be. It has it's good things about it, but as a missionary, those good things make proselyting way harder. Our one investigator that we've been working with for the last couple weeks finally has a super solid date for baptism. So that's exciting. We feel it's so that her family can follow soon after. We are working really hard though to try to find new people to teach, but at the moment it's more of a test of our faith rather than getting results. But all in all, things are going well for us.
I got the package. The scripture case is really good. It can hold a bunch of the things I need for studying the scriptures I need it for. Hopefully everything will be turning up soon and we'll be doing better.
Love,
Elder Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment