Thursday, October 13, 2016

Weeks 55 & 56: Galt 1st Ward - Transfers

Zone Conference

October 3, 2016
Dear Family and Friends,

This week was good.  We watched conference at a couple members houses.  It was good.  A little more distracting since they liked to talk and stuff, but it was good.  There were a couple talks that I like, but I can't really remember which ones, so I'll just have to wait until we get the magazine.  It is coming close to transfers, next week, so we'll see what happens.  

One of the main talks I liked was President Nelson's talk.  He shared that no matter what can be going on in our lives, we can have joy all of the time.  Not because what's going on is so great that we can like it, but because of Christ and his suffering we can be happy about what is happening around us.  We don't have to worry or be sad, but that when we keep Christ in our minds, we will continue to be joyful.

Not much else happened this week.  We will also be having a baptism next weekend so we have that too look forward to as well.  

Love,
Elder Weber

Family they watched conference with

_________________________________________________________
October 10, 2016
Dear Family and Friends,

Transfers happened.  I'm staying in the Galt 1st ward.  I will continue to be a co-district and my companion will be Elder Peterson.  This coming week should be pretty busy with moves and meetings and everything that we have to prepare for.  

This last transfer has been one of the hardest just with trials and not having much to do in the area, and feeling like I want to go home because so much has been centered around going home since my last companion was going home.  But, I shouldn't be sending any other companions home within the next year so I should be good.  This next transfer should be good.  We should be having more come our way and some of the changes in the zone should be good.  I'm doing better though.  Hopefully all continues to look up and I won't have to worry about too much else.

Love,
Elder Weber


Recent Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment