This week was good. Better. It felt like we got a lot more done. We talked to more people this week and have more appointments set up for lessons. It may have been a slow first week, but with our efforts we have helped this area to move a little faster again. My companion and I are doing well. He is pretty easy going so I don't have to worry about too many things. Just worry about staying obedient and being diligent. It's pretty hot here too. It was up to 108 the middle of last week. And since we can't just hang out in the car all the time, we just bake in the sun the whole day. But we've decided that at some point we get used to it and it's not as bad because we're already sweaty and burned. My birthday was good. I didn't do anything for it. I just got some stuff in the mail from a couple people and went out and worked. It was really good though. I didn't tell anyone so I didn't have to worry about going around and everyone saying happy birthday or anything. It was pretty nice.
Love,
Elder Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment