Monday, August 8, 2016

Week 47: Galt 1st Ward



Dear Family and Friends,

This week has been good.  The work is getting a bit better.  Galt is still boring but there are some good things to it.  Galt is still pretty much a hick town, but it's just graduated to a city.  My companion and I are getting along well.  We don't have any problems with each other yet.  

Let Jared know I say happy birthday because I was going to send him a short note but by the time I would have been able to it was just super late.  

So one of my belts broke and it made me really sad, and it matches one of pairs of shoes I bought, so I probably won't wear them anymore. Plus they're a bit much for a missionary to be wearing so i won't wear them at all anymore.  And the pair of slip on shoes I have are basically just trash now and super uncomfortable. So I'm down to just one pair of shoes now, but I don't plan on buying another pair until I absolutely have to.

I heard about one of our former investigators in Stockton.  Someone said the Elders went to see her and she was just not interested at all.  Like what the heck.  It's sometimes disheartening to put in so much effort into trying to teach and help someone but after all we do they still don't make the right decision.  It's kinda frustrating but we go on.  Even though some people don't make decisions that they should, we should still try our hardest to do what is right and to help others make the right decisions.  We just leave it to God and hope that at some point they do what is right and make it back onto the right path.  

And I did eat an apple today.  I'm going to start being healthier even though I don't really have anything to worry about anyways.  

Love,
Elder Weber


No comments:

Post a Comment