Monday, April 17, 2017

Week 83: Stockton YSA

Dear Family and Friends,

This week was good.  We're getting all of our exchanges in now so for two of the days I had a different Elder with me.  It was pretty fun.  My companion and I are doing well.  We had some rough days, but we're doing good now.  Our area is pretty dry with not a lot going on, but there is always plenty to do with our meetings and other things amidst those working hours.  Easter Sunday was really good.  We still cover two wards so we had our double sacrament meetings  for church.  For the YSA ward we sang in the choir, which sadly consisted of my companion and I, three other brothers, and on sister in the ward, and the choir director joining in with us.  I don't doubt that we sounded good, it was just kinda lame that there weren't as many people in the choir this time as there was last year.  But it was fun.  The family ward sacrament meeting was awesome though.  The speakers did super well and were so powerful.  Hopefully we see some more great things happen over the next couple weeks.  There have been more and more baptisms throughout the zone which is super awesome.  It's great to see others be so happy as they enter the waters of baptism.  We have lots more random stuff going on this week so we'll see how that goes.

Love,
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment