Dear Family and Friends,
Having the assignment to be a Zone Leader is different. There's so much more driving involved, which means when we work we have to bike more. So this passed week we biked from downtown Stockton down to south Stockton 3 or 4 times. It's probably a solid 4 miles just bike down. It's mainly because we don't live in our area now and we have to bike a couple miles just to get there. It's been a lot of fun though. I like being able to bike more and talk to people on the street. It was hard in Galt because it was small, but it is what it is. My companion and I have a lot of fun together. He's from Bountiful, Utah. He came out about the same time as I did, just a lot longer in the MTC to learn Laotian. But the Lao programs got shut down so he does only English now. I enjoy being back in Stockton and seeing all the members again. It makes getting to work easier. We had some cool lessons and visits with people this week too. Hopefully things keep getting better. Oh yeah! I forgot to say last week. We had a baptism last weekend for a kid named Orlando. He's 17 and just left for a couple month long boot camp thing. But he's cool.
Included in the pictures is our District, picture at the baptism, and some of the former Elders in our mission came back and visited and Cris Torres (used to be my companion) stayed for all of our hours of church. So it was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment