It's great to be back in Stockton. I really miss the members in Galt, but it's good to be back with the members here too. It was really interesting. Every one we would talk to in the wards would say "Are you back? Like you're serving in our ward? Really?" It was pretty funny but they were all excited to see me as well. I got to see Alyssa, one of the girls we baptized before I left, as well. We went to chipotle with her before she went back to Santa Cruz. Super cool to see her and see how she was doing. It has been raining quite a bit. Nothing compared to Arizona or Colorado, but it's enough to make you miserable if you're biking in it.
This last week I had to drive down to Modesto 3 times. We put like 500 miles on our car and we have like 750 more. So we are going to have to crunch down really hard for the next 3 weeks. But I'm doing well. Hopefully some more fun stuff keeps happening.
Love,
Elder Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment