Our week went fairly well. We had some very interesting stuff happen. But I can't really share it right now. I'll be able to share it when I get home. I took a video of me talking about it because it was too much to write in a journal so I'll share that later. Other than that we had a good week.
Our preparation days generally go however my companion wants it because I'm fine with doing anything. We don't play sports as often because my companion doesn't want to, so we just hang out and play guitar and do whatever we feel like within our limits.
Other than that not too much else really happened. We've been teaching some different people, and been teaching some "different" people. We've been having a good time though. Feeling the spirit more and being able to testify more has been really great and helpful. I'm enjoying my time a lot more. But we'll see what the next week entails. Transfers are next week already so we'll see what happens. I don't know if I said this but as soon as I passed a year things have just flown by even faster. It felt like yesterday I got Elder Petersen and now we might be in different places in a week. It'll be crazy how fast I go home, but it has to happen.
Hope all continues to go well at home.
Love,
Elder Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment