Dear Family and Friends,
I got the tie hangers and they work well, exactly what I expected and needed for all the ties, as opposed to just a normal hanger.
This week went well, had it's ups and downs, but all in all it was a good week. We ended up teaching 9 lessons this week, which is way more than normal. We also have 3 baptisms lined up til the end of the transfer. We have found a couple new people to teach just out of circumstance, but we still try our best to find others as we travel from appointment to appointment. It can be really hard to find others to teach, but when summer comes around and everyone is outside all the time it will be much easier to find and teach on the streets.
I have to say, this area honestly feels like home. Just that I have grown to truly love the members in this ward and enjoy their company all the time. I don't really ever want to live in Stockton, but if I have to, I would live in this ward. It's just too much fun, and I have great relationships with quite a few of the ward members. It's great to be this comfortable in this area because you don't have to worry about getting to know everyone, and you can just focus on the work and the members to have that fun with them when time permits.
We are still hitting rough patches as a companionship, but overall we are getting better. We are teaching better, learning better, and working better as we work through our challenges together. Our teaching has been the center of the real growth and it helps me to have an even greater understanding of the Gospel.
One exciting thing that happened. One of our investigators asked me to bless her baby in church. Now I'm not sure if I can do it yet, but I'm hoping I'll be able to just for our investigator and the great experience it will bring.
Other than that, there isn't too much else. I hope all is well at real home, and that everyone enjoys their activities.
Love,
Elder Weber
They did a bit of service this week as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment