Dear Family and Friends,
This last week was good. We had some good teaching appointments and experiences throughout the week. I couldn't have asked for a better last area and transfer to serve. My companion is doing well. He had an appointment on Thursday and they took out half the staples then. Today he had another one and they took out the rest of the staples and put a hard cast on that will be there for at least the next 3 weeks. He should have hard casts for about 6 weeks and then should be good.
This is the last Monday that I will spend as a young Full-Time Missionary in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will forever cherish and miss the experiences I have had while in the service of our Lord Jesus Christ. Serving a mission with the goal of learning, being obedient, and humbly submitting your will to the Lord's will change your heart and character for the better. I can think of no better way to phrase the change one must allow to happen in their heart in order to have a great mission than that of our Mission Vision given to us at the start of our mission: "We are One with the Savior in doing the Will of the Father." This vision is not only a vision for a mission, but for a lifetime. Mistakes happen, trials come, but if we rely upon the Lord and keep His commandments we can make it through those hard times. I've learned so much about myself, about the Savior, our Father in Heaven, and of this restored gospel which I have been privileged to share. I couldn't have asked for a better mission, companions, experiences, and place to serve. This has been life for 2 years. Wake up, turn to the Lord in prayer and study, and find His children who are in need of the gospel, and turn to the Lord once more in prayer to end the day. Seeking His will and doing His work. I know this church is His church on the earth and that the Savior leads it. Joseph Smith is a Prophet of God and translated the Book of Mormon by the gift and power of God. We have a living prophet on the earth today. I leave this testimony with you as a final message from me to all.
Love,
Elder Weber

Dear Jackson, Thank you for your service! You have blessed and been blessed. I will be traveling to work in Mexico on Sunday and will miss your talk, unfortunately. We moved to Monument before Christmas, so we will run into each other perhaps at the Sat Priesthood session or somewhere by design. thank you again for sharing and serving. Your brother, Paul McKean
ReplyDelete