I'm super tired. We were on our way to go shopping this morning, biking to the store, and my companion hit something on the road and fell off and broke his arm. SO we've been dealing with that all day! It happened around 8:30 this morning and we've been running around all day up until now dealing with that. It's been a long stressful day. And for the next couple days we're basically stuck inside not being able to do a whole lot. Tomorrow we head back up to Modesto for more stuff for it. We've been doing well other than that. I've been meaning to send stuff home but we haven't had a car and a way to take the box there. A bit more money could be good since I lost a lot from my bike these last couple weeks. Hopefully we get back on track and we're able to get out and working again at some rate. We have some baptisms this weekend. One of them got pushed back so we will have the two at the same time on Saturday. Hope all is well.
Love,
Elder Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment