Love, Elder Weber.
California Modesto Missionaries
Elder Weber and Elder Hunter
Elder Weber and Elder Penrod
September 18, 2015
Dear Family and Friends,
It's good to hear that Devon was excited to come and I'm sure he is already enjoying his time here too. I've been looking for him but I haven't seen him yet. I'll be sure to take a picture with him when we find each other. I also saw Sister Hooper a lot but didn't find the time to take a picture with her, and I saw Elder Ellsworth but only for like half a second.
Elder Hunter is from Provo, and he is going to the Auckland mission. He was supposed to be at the MTC there but wasn't able to go because of a wisdom tooth infection and we've had to go to a few dentist appointments while we were here. There are two other Elders (Elder Jones and Elder Buhler) in my district going to Modesto, and the rest are going to the Long Beach mission. There are two other districts with Elders and Sisters going to Modesto and the New Mexico Farmington mission. And then just this last Wednesday the new district of Elders and Sisters came in to replace the old district, they are all going to Alabama and Washington, D.C. Elder Farrell is in another district and has the phone with about 120 minutes on it. He said he would use about 45 minutes so you can expect to talk to me after that. I'll probably call around 8am Monday morning so no sleeping in. My flight is at 10am and we have to leave the MTC at 4:35am.
I'm doing well too, there isn't really any time to sit down and think about not being home for two years so it all feels pretty normal. I've gotten all the DearElder letters and Ann-Marie's package so you can be sure to let her know I got it.
Love, Elder Weber





No comments:
Post a Comment